Apparently, I am versatile and a blogger. Who knew?
Dr. T-isms nominated me for this blogging award some time ago and I have been procrastinating accepting the nomination and doing the required thing. I have avoided doing it because I am was kind of befuddled about what blog awards are and whether I wanted to take part in the adventure. And the awards are sort of like weird blog-based chain mail. But complimentary to receive. But, I decided I might as well. There are lots of awesome blogs that deserve this award (more than mine, in my opinion) and it is kind of fun.
So, first of all thank you so much to Dr. T-isms for the nomination. It was a surprise. Visit his blog for reading of awesome proportions (a bit of humour, a bit of seriousness and all kinds in between). Plus he is awesome because he is learning to play the sax!
There are apparently rules to follow (I like rules, so I thought I would restate them here!):
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers.
- Inform said bloggers about their nominations.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (check).
- Put the Versatile Blogger Award picture in your post.
So, I nominate the following blogs (and odds are you may have already been nominated and accepted and if so I am sorry):
- Whispers of a Barefoot Medical Student
- Sugar and Scrubs
- Views and Mews by Coffee Kat
- One Girl…
- Food, Music, God
- The Life of a Boiled Egg
- Mrs. Medicine Man
This is just the tip of the icebergs. I follow a ton more awesome blogs.
Now, for seven random things:
- When I was a child, I would dislocate my elbow and shoulder often. To the point where I wasn’t allowed to hang off of things or have piggy back rides for fear of yet another field trip to the ER. My shoulders still dislocate far to easily. I refuse to see Ortho about them.
- I have a ridiculous taste aversion to bananas.
- When I was a kid, I had a crush on the country singer Bryan White. He was the opening act at my first ever concert. I had a poster and everything. I still listen to his music (the old stuff is better than his newest album, in my opinion).
- I hate shoes and socks. I go around in my bare feet whenever possible.
- My favourite colour, if I am pressed to pick just one is orange.
- I still own both an S Club 7 and Spice Girls CD.
- I like having my back scratched.
Mission accomplished. Thanks again to Dr. T-isms.
That wasn’t so bad. I may just accept another blog award if the opportunity ever arises.