This week’s writing challenge with the Daily Post is to write a recipe for yourself or someone in your life or an experience relevant to your blog.
- 300mL Joy
- 250mL Sarcasm
- 100mL Naive optimism
- A dash of realistic pessimism
- A moderate serving of friendliness mixed with intense introversion
- 250g Anal retentiveness
- 25 Songs from various genres
- 1 flannel blanket
- 100g Nerds candy
- 13 random facts
- A pinch of sappiness
- 2-5 books
- 1 cup of Coffee
- Wit to taste
- A dollop of SPF 60 for protection
- Start the dish with a high baseline. For best results, prepare in colorful cookware while singing.
- Soak the contents in ocean water (waves preferred) for 2 hours, then bring it inside and allow to return to room temperature alone with an episode of “Gilmore Girls” or “New Girl.”
- Season the dish with plenty of spicy ethnic sauces, fun glasses and pepper.
Best served with a selection of lattes, cheesecake, ice cream and anything spicy. It also goes very well with Patrick. *Trisha does not mix well with horses, mayonnaise, bananas or pineapples. If produced in the presence of too many people or in the absence of music, coffee and books, she may taste overdone.*