It is top ten Tuesday again. That means I get to link up with the folks over at the Broke and the Bookish for yet another list.
Given that it is getting close to winter, it is no surprise that it is time for the winter to be read (TBR) list. It is kind of scary because I feel like I just wrote my Fall TBR list recently.
I feel accomplished because I actually read a few of the books on my Fall list. So, I am taking the same approach and picking books that I think I actually will have access to and plan to read literally in the Winter, not just books I hope to read at some point.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I know the Child has this on her shelf. I just need to have time to read and a chance to borrow it. I have been pumped about reading it since I finished the first two books in the series this summer.e
- If I Live To Be 100 by Neenah Ellis. This book is a series of interviews with centenatians. So cool! Patrick picked it up a while ago and I look forward to finally reading it!
- Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham. This is another repeat from the Fall and another to be borrowed from the Child book. I like Lauren Graham, so I have probably excessive hopes for the book.
- Looking For Alaska by John Green. This is one of the last of his books I need to read, so it is on my Christmas list, but would also be easily acquired from a library.
- The World According To Bob by James Bowen. Patrick read this months ago, so it is just staring at me on our shelf. I loved his first book and I now have a cat, so I feel like I might just get it a little bit more.
- Game of Thrones series by George R.R. Martin. We borrowed these from the Child’s husband and Patrick is already on the second book. I am not sure if they are really my sort of books, but I do want to give them a try.
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. Yes, still on my list. That is all I need to say.
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Powell. And again, still on my list… Need to get on that.
- Mark Twain Anthology. I got it for Christmas last year. Patrick has it somewhere beside his side of the bed because he was going to read it. I haven’t seen it in a while, but I do want to read it.
- I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak. The plot seems intriguing, I liked his previous writing and it is another carryover from the Fall.
I have more, but I am capping at 10 as per the instructions.
What are some books on your Winter TBR list?