This week’s Top Ten Tuesday with the Broke and Bookish is kind of adventurous. They ask for the top ten characters I’d want on a deserted island with me. I’m not sure I’d want 10 other people with me if I was on a deserted island and yet, there is safety in numbers.
- Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games I’m sure she’ll be on a ton of lists this week. She really is a great person to have along. Good at hunting, great with a bow and arrow and experienced in survival.
- Finnick Adair from The Hunger Games He is a bit crazy, a bit intense, but he can do a whole heck of a lot when it comes to surviving.
- Hermione Granger from The Harry Potter She is ridiculous smart, is used to hanging out with humans and heck, she is magic!
- Brian Robeson from The Hatchet. This kid survived alone after a plane crash. He has to be good to have around.
- Four (Tobias Eaton) from the Divergent I like that he does his own thing, so I think that would make him easy to get along with. Plus, he isn’t scared of very much.
- Augstus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars. This was a suggestion from Patrick and I think it is a good one. He would make for excellent comedic relief and entertainment. This would work best if he were healthy. Or at least medically stable at the time of deserting.
- Marley from Marley and Me. Again, great comedic relief. Plus, a dog might scare away some nasty critters.
- Pi from Life of Pi. He would be interesting to talk to and philosophize with. Plus, he has some epic survival skills.
- Robinson Crusoe from the book with the same name. He seems experienced in the deserted island field of things.
- Lena or Tibby (or both) from The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants I think I would get along well with either of these two. So, I figure I might as well get some friendship on this deserted island adventure.
What book characters would you want to be stuck on a deserted island with?