In order of likelihood to do so…
- My pager.
- World Junior Hockey/Olympic Hockey
- NHL playoffs when the Habs are playing.
- Visiting friends or family.
- An exceedingly good book.
- Something highly intriguing on TV (including other “less important” hockey).
- My mind on overdrive (especially dangerous when combined with pregnant uterus sitting on bladder).
My priorities are odd. Its too bad we spent a week visiting friends and family that wrapped up with last night and tonight being hockey and tomorrow night being on call. And usually sleep is so important to me (and my work is piling up).
Some someecards that describe this weird relationship the M household may or may not have with hockey. Don’t judge us too much.
Whoo! Go Canada!!